TheNinetySecondTheNinetySecond

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

For teh lulz

The idea of the cursing is that they are acting a whole gangster movie scene (with some terrific voice actors I must say), with only a few visual means. Complaining about the profanity is like watching "No country for old men" and complaining about the blood. You just miss out on great intertainment.
Good on you, sir.

Isaac and Quincy Isaac and Quincy

Awesome!!!!!!1!!1

Well, obviously the typo was symbolic, but it really shows just how excited I am for this series. For this kicked ass!
And the God guy was absolutely hilarious :D

Freerun Freerun

Awesome

This was honestly one of th best videoes I've seen on Newgrounds ever, and I've seen alot. Just the fact that this is not some cheap first time animaion, but a real professional flash with tons of details, and beautiful camera movement, plus the smoothness and liferealistic movement (well, most of it) makes it an absolute joy to watch this.

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

It was : XD

*Chocolate man says* "ShaKe iT FoR ThE sizzly bEAT!"
How do you make a big K sound anyways?

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Awesuuuume! XD

THough it took an hour to load thirty seconds, this was definetly worth it!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Dude,

This was good, but it felt like when you get yelled at by a stranger, and you seemed very judgemental through the whole movie, even in the end.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

:-(

How come I never meet girls like that?
Nice job though :)

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

Ausum :d

Takes you back to the good ol' days :) I remember when my brother used to show me Xiao Xiao and this is the excact same feeling you get!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

If you die, i'll kill you!

You must never stop making this series, 'cause way too many times you just need to watch something incredible, and out of this world, and be sucked into another place, to concentrate on real things, and that is excactly what this does to me.

chluaid responds:

Thanks for the heads up. I will keep making this series to avoid being killed.

a PICO DAY message a PICO DAY message